Christmas Cleaning Checklist!
Christmas Cleaning Tips
With one week to go until the big day, we thought it was time to share our Christmas cleaning check list so you can tick off the last festive tasks before Santa’s arrival! It is important to remember that Christmas is a time of relaxation and a chance to spend quality time with your family. So, make sure you are giving yourself a break this year, after all, the cleaning can always begin again in the new year. But before we all start the run down for Christmas here is your checklist of cleaning tips to get your home ready.
- Be Oven Ready!
- This is the biggest day of the year for your kitchen if you have the joy of hosting for all your friends and family. It is crucial to get it sparkling and relieve the stress on the day. This is the best time of the year to have your oven professionally cleaned or do it yourself to get it ready for your Christmas turkey! After all, a tidy kitchen is a tidy mind!
- Plenty of room at the Inn!
- There’s no doubt that you will have some extra guests over Christmas this year that will need a bed after a few too many drinks. So, make sure that you have any guest beds perfectly prepared for when the festivities come to an end and your guests need a place to rest their heads. All you need to do is make sure all beds have fresh sheets with a pile of fresh towels at the foot of the bed. This means that guests won’t feel a hassle as they will have everything they need. If you want to go the extra mile this year then leave a box of refreshments for them to wake up to – help them feel a bit fresher in the morning (especially after the Christmas drinking!).
- Bring on the feast!
- The best part of Christmas? The food! So, you definitely need to make sure your dining table is set to cater for the masses. No one has time to perfect the table décor on Christmas morning, so why not set your table the night before when the house is quiet and peaceful. Make sure you have your best cutlery cleaned and your wine glasses polished ready to tuck into your Christmas dinner.
- Pour a glass!
- Now your house is ready for the festivities take a glass of something fruity and sit in front of your favourite Christmas film. It is important that we all take Christmas as a time to relax and reflect on our year and the year to come. Here at SPh2ONGE we would like to wish you a very merry Christmas and hope that you day is filled with happiness and laughter. We only get this day once a year, so let’s all make it the best it can possibly be.