SPh2ONGE’s original super absorbent range is an innovative product ready to assist you in all manner of household chores. It’s material is so unique that special care should be undertaken to get the very best out of its performance. We’ve outlined our top care tips below:
- Both SPh2ONGE and Cloth by SPh2ONGE will dry hard, to soften run both products under warm water. The cloth by SPh2ONGE is made in layers of our unique material, as the cloth can dry together it is imperitive that the cloth is run under water and gently shaken free of itself. Pulling will remove layers of material and expose the cotton gauze underneath damaging the product.
- When you have finished using your super absorbent SPh2ONGE product, wring out as much liquid as possible and do not store in a seal container or humid area as this will encourage mould growth. If mould growth happens it is advisable to replace the product.
- Due to the super absorbent open cell technology your products colour will fade over time, this will be sped up with the introduction of chemicals either directly onto the material or absorbed from surfaces. Once a chemical has been ingress it is best practice to always check for colour fastness.
- Our super absorbent range is heat sensitive, it’s not advised to dry on any radiators or put into a hot liquid.
- The super absorbent range is best used with water only, chemicals can cause the colour to fade and/or leak - this includes any chemicals remaining on surface from inadequate rinsing. It is best practice to rinse both products under water before each use to confirm colour fastness.